This Studio Series 86-15 Leader Class The Transformers: The Movie-inspired Dinobot Sludge figure converts from robot to brontosaurus mode in 31 steps. Comes with a blaster accessory. Remove backdrop to showcase the Dinobot Sludge figure in the Mockery of Justice scene. In the Mockery of Justice scene, Sludge breaks down the courtroom door and crashes the Quintesson trial. Pose the figure out and re-create this classic movie moment!
Includes: Figure, accessory, removable backdrop, and instructions.
- STUDIO SERIES LEADER CLASS: Leader Class figures are 8.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- 8.5-INCH SCALE DINOBOT SLUDGE: Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability and comes with a blaster accessory
- BIG SCREEN INSPIRED: Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of The Transformers: The Movie. Figure, packaging, and removable backdrop are inspired by the iconic Mockery of Justice scene
- 2 ICONIC MODES: Dinobot Sludge figure features classic conversion between robot and brontosaurus modes in 31 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
- ADD TO YOUR DINOBOT COLLECTION: Expand your collection of The Transformers: The Movie Dinobot figures with Studio Series Leader Class 86-06 Grimlock and 86-07 Dinobot Slug (each sold separately, subject to availability)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.