I'm not laughing. The Jester wig is a long wavy style in black and red colors.
Wig Styling Tips
- Do not use heated styling tools as this will damage synthetic fiber. Cool temperature styling tools, plastic curlers, and hairspray recommended.
- Remove wig from packaging and also remove hair net.
- Remove tangles with your fingers and gently brush your wig.
- If your wig is frizzy or has static cling, you can use a dryer sheet to smooth down the fly away hairs.
- Fill a basin with a mix of cool water and mild shampoo (hot water can damage your wig). Leave wig to soak for 5 minutes.
- Swirl your wig around in water, but don't rub the fibers.
- Rinse your wig under cool running water.
- Shake excess water off your wig and spread it on a towel to dry. Alternatively, you can put it on a wig stand to air dry.
- Brush your wig when it is completely dry and is ready to wear again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.