When creating a character look, you'll definitely need inspiration. This wig from California Costumes, is the perfect accessory to transform in Jessica Rabbit, or Poison Ivy.
Wig Styling Tips
- Do not use heated styling tools as this will damage the synthetic fiber. Cool temperature styling tools, plastic curlers, and hairspray are recommended.
- Remove wig from packaging and also remove hair net.
- Remove tangles with your fingers and gently brush your wig. The only exception is wigs that are very curly - don't attempt to brush them.
- If your wig is frizzy or has static cling you can use a dryer sheet to smooth the fly away hairs.
- Fill a basin with a mix of cool water and mild shampoo. Leave wig to soak for 5 minutes
- Swirl your wig around in the water but don't rub the fibers
- Rinse your wig under cool running water
- Shake excess water off your wig and spread it on a towel to dry. Alternatively, you can put it on a wig stand to air dry
- Brush your wig when it's completely dry and ready to wear again.