Great for the iconic Raggedy Ann!
Content: Braided Yarn Pigtail Wig, 100% Synthetic
- Your wig may require some additional styling to achieve the desired look.
- Remove your wig from the packaging and hold onto the inner wig and lightly shake to loosen wig.
- Remove tangles, with your fingertips, for wigs without curls gently brush.
- If required use hair spray or a dryer sheet to reduce frizz.
- A wig cap is recommended to securely hold your hair in place.
Wig Care Info
- Fill a bowl with cool water and mild shampoo and place your wig in the water.
- Leave the wig to soak for 5 minutes. Do not rub the fibers.
- Rinse under cool running water.
- Shake excess water off your wig and place on a towel to dry.
- Brush your wig when it is completely dry; do not brush wigs that are curly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.