On the other side of looking glass there is only her dark smile. The Enchanted Tresses wig is the perfect addition to the Dark Alice costume from California Costumes! Or just use it because it's an awesome wig!
- Long Black and White Wig with Hair Ribbon
Wig Styling Tips
- Do not use heated styling tools as this will damage synthetic fiber. Cool temperature styling tools, plastic curlers, and hair spray are recommended.
- Remove wig from packaging and also remove hair net.
- For loose, curly and wavy wigs, it is suggested that you hold wig upside down by the cap and shape to loosen and layer the fibers. This will also add fullness to your wig. Add hair spray to hold if desired.
- This is not recommended for wigs that are pinned or tightly styled.
- Remove tangles with your fingers and gentle brush your wig. The only exception is wigs that are very curly - don't attempt to brush them.
- If your wig if frizzy or has static cling you can use a dryer sheet to smooth down the fly away hairs.
Wig Care Info
- Fill a basin with a mix of cool water (hot water can damage can damage your wig) and mild shampoo. Leave wig to soak for 5 minutes. Swirl your wig around in the water, but don't rub the fibers. Rinse your wig under cool running water. shake excess water off your wig and spread on a towel to dry. Alternatively, you can put it on a wig stand to air dry. Brush your wig when it is completely dry and it is ready to wear again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.